When it comes to all things online, people DO judge a book by its cover.
You could have a great product or service and be a very reputable business, however if you present a poor first impression, you stand no chance of converting your traffic.
Visitors will bounce off to a competitor who’s just a click away.
Here’s the thing…
On average, you have only 5 seconds to make that first impression and grab the visitors attention.
So how do you create a “lasting” first impression which gets visitors to stick around?
CLARITY OF PURPOSE + INTERESTING CONTENT + GOOD DESIGN
The purpose and content of your site should be consistent with your visitors and target customers expectations.
For example, you wouldn’t expect to be met with a wall of text on a photography website. Likewise a solicitors website full of bland stock images and lacking information would turn away potential clients.
For design services I suggest you check out my DESIGN page here.
However, fancy graphics and animations are not enough.
You also need to have interesting content to hook and engage your visitor.
The only function of your content should be to move your visitor one step closer to becoming a customer.
For most websites, there’s 3 pages where you must take great care on the content you publish…
- Landing page or homepage
- About page
- Sales page for your products or services
I can help you write/rewrite these pages to optimise their performance.
“Funnel” is the term given to the journey your customer will take from the moment they first encounter your brand, product or service right up to the moment they stop being a customer.
Let’s take a look at a typical online marketing funnel..
At the top of the funnel, we have traffic which you can get using online advertising in Google or Facebook. In this illustration, we have 20 individuals who visited the site.
These are people who interacted with our site like entering their email for information on our product or service. Out of the 20 who visit, 12 (60% of the visitors) enter their email address.
These are people who show interest in a specific product or service and sign up for a free trial. In this illustration 9 (75%) out of the 12 WARM LEADS sign up.
You guessed it, these are the people who buy. In this illustration 5 (55%) out of the 9 HOT LEADS bought.
HIGH VALUE CUSTOMERS
These are the people who become repeat customers. In this example, 2 out of the 5 customers became HIGH VALUE CUSTOMERS.
Even though 20 people visited the site, only 5 became customers and 2 became lifetime customers.
However because we have a proper funnel and follow up in place, we can remarket and follow up with those who didn’t buy and encourage them to move further through the funnel without incurring significant extra cost.
And the best thing about all this…
It can be all AUTOMATED.
It’s like having a dedicated virtual team of sales reps, selling 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without ever complaining or taking a sick day.
- Design A Suitable Online Marketing Funnel For Your Business
- Design And Create The Necessary Landing Pages Required In The Funnel
- Help You Create Relevant, High Value “Lead Magnets” To Encourage Optins.
- Advise You On Suitable “Upsell” Products Or Services To Increase Customer Value.
- Track And Monitor Traffic As It Moves Through The Funnel
- Optimise And Tweak Funnel To Increase Conversion Rate At Each Touch Point
There’s an old saying in business…
“THE FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP”
And it applies more in online marketing than it ever did in regular offline business.
And even now, the most effective way to follow up with leads and interested prospects is via EMAIL.
I am not talking about the spammy promotional garbage which rightly ends up in the trash.
Rather a good email sequence should build a relationship with your prospective customer by providing tons of value.
When the time is right you will get their custom because you have built up some trust and loyalty.
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
- Set up your email autoresponder (service which lets you manage your email list)
- Help you write your email follow up sequence
- Segment your list so you send focused emails
- Design your email sequence so you can pitch your product or service at the right time
- Help you get feedback from your list which can inform your decision making.
Ok here’s how to start…
The first step is to arrange for your Free 30 Minute Consultation.
You can find the button to arrange this at the bottom of this page.
During this call, I will personally review your current online position and advise you of some quick and easy improvements.
Whether we work together or not…I want you to walk away with some quick wins you can put to use on your business right off the bat.
- This an opportunity to demonstrate I know my onions when it comes to this online malarkey.
- You to get value out of the call so your time is respected.
- And let’s be frank, a percentage of calls turn into paying clients.
Understand though, there’s no obligation to sign up to anything. And there’s no high pressure sales pitch.
Here’s what you’ll walk away with from this free consultation
- Some easy to implement, quick win tactics to improve your business online with immediate effect.
- Identify any glaring flaws which are harming your sales and turning away customers.
- A simple step by step plan specifically for you to start winning more business online.
- The option of professional assistance from Online Liftoff to help put your plan into effect.
Before you head over to arrange the consultation.
There’s a few caveats.
- I can’t help everyone. Some businesses or industries may not suit my style of marketing or quite frankly may not hold interest for me.
- I am not the cheapest. If you are shopping around on price only. I won’t be for you. Nor do I wanna be. To get the best outcome, each project needs time and energy, both coming at a premium. What I can assure you is…you’ll get unrivalled VALUE which is results driven.
- I work on a retainer basis. Meaning, you pay a monthly fee which aligns with your budget and the scope of the work involved.
- Though the minimum retainer for any project is €100 plus VAT per month. If this is outside your budget. Sorry, I am not for you.
- Traffic generation projects also include charge a 20% markup on any ad spend. Meaning if you plan to spend €100 on advertising I will charge €20 to set up and manage this campaign.
- Finally we must share similar values. Serious business owners with ethical and top quality products and services only please. If you are anything other than 100% committed to making a success of your business online, I walk, simple as.
Risk Free Project
You also get a full 30 Day money back guarantee so if it turns out we are not a fit, you can cancel to get a full “no quibble” refund and everything returned to as it was.
All this means you can begin your project completely risk free.
So if you are ready to get started,
Click the link at the bottom of this page to arrange your free 30 minute consultation.
Look forward to hearing about your business.
P.S. If your are interested, don’t dither. I can only dedicate a few hours of the week to Free Consultations. The diary fills fast and once the slots book up for the month ahead I close the diary after which you’ll join the waiting list for the following month.